Below are the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), asked about the International Academy of Research. We hope this area answers your questions, however if you still have questions about the Academy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How do I submit my article for International Journal of Managment (IJM) & Observing Eye (OE) ?
For both IJM & OE, please submit your article through email: email@example.com
2. Tell me about International Academy of Management (AOR).
3. How much does it cost to publish International Journal of Managment (IJM) ?
For IJM, publishing an article is with nominal charge.
- If the journal requires page charges, you will find it on the journal’s website on www.academyofresearch.co.uk
- Charges might apply e.g. for color figures or over-length articles. The information on these extra costs will also be available from the journal’s homepage or its Guidlines for Authors.
3. Where can I find instructions for the journal?
Please go to the homepage at www.academyofresearch.co.uk. To access the journal page, please choose from the click at Journal Home, or click on the journal page and title.
4. Does Academy of Research (AOR) provide templates and style files for preparing a journal article?
For your convenience, AOR has developed macros and templates to help you prepare your manuscript. Information about the preferred format for the journal can be found in the journal’s Guidlines for Authors.
see the word doc file with or pdf – complete format of the paper
5. Does Academy of Research (AOR) provide English language support?
No, International Journal of Managment (Research Journal) & Observing Eye (Creative Magazine) accepts the research articles only in English Language.
6. Can I submit multimedia files to be published online along with my article?
No, the articles are accepted only in the standard format provided at the website.
7. What happens after my article has been accepted?
While the manuscript files are handed over to production for data processing and typesetting, you (being the author) will stay in touch with us through email. You can correspond through email. There you will be asked whether you wish to:
a) Publish your article on priority basis (within 1 month time). It will be processed on urgent basis for review and correction for publicaiton.
b) Publish your article on normal routine basis (within 2 months including review and correction process of 25 days)
c) Publish your article in special issue (special issues of the journal are announced for special publication)
8. Can you give me more information about Copyright?
Authors will be asked to transfer the copyright of their article to the publisher (or grant the publisher exclusive publication and dissemination rights). This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws. No doubt, the authors will remain the original writers with their names on the paper as they want.
9. How can I find out about the status of my journal manuscript?
You would be sent your Article ID, and that will be used for tracking your article. If some confusion, write to the production editor of the journal at firstname.lastname@example.org. The corresponding author can track the article in the published issues or through email. When action from your side is required, this will also be announced by e-mail.
10. What exactly is Online First?
The Online First service lets users access peer reviewed articles well before print publication. These articles are searchable and citable by their DOI (Digital Object Identifier). With Online First publication the time it takes for critical discoveries to reach the research community is significantly reduced.
11. Can I still make corrections to my article after it has been published Online First?
The online publication represents the official publication of research results. It is not simply a prepublication service on the part of the publisher. As soon as an article is published online, it is citable and quotable. If changes are then made, confusion can easily arise, with authors citing different versions of the same publication.
12. How long will it take for my article to be published and to be available online?
The Academy finalises the review process within a month time. After that, if changes are necessary to be incorporated, the article is sent back to the author. Once the changes are incorporated, within two weeks time, the article goes online. Therefore, average time from submission to publication is between one month to 45 days.
13. I have question not answered here. Who can I ask?
Contact us through email at Editor@academyofresearch.co.uk
Submit your manuscript through email at Editor@academyofresearch.co.uk